Lease Benefits – Terms and Conditions
- All Tenants/Occupants who are returning to one of the Thrive Student Living buildings in 2024 and are 2023 residents in a Thrive Student Living building, will automatically qualify for year 1 of benefits, in accordance with the building they have a signed lease for 2024.
- A Lease Agreement/Board and Lodging Agreement must be signed for the following year prior to the expiration of the current Lease Agreement/Board and Lodging Agreement in order to enjoy any benefits the following year.
- All monthly fees must be paid in full, on a monthly basis. In the event that payment is not received timeously, the company reserves the right to retract any benefits that may have been applied.
- For any benefit which is retracted for whatsoever reason, the Tenant/Occupant will be liable to repay the financial value of the benefits utilised prior to the occurrence of the transgression.
- Benefits will escalate on condition, on an annual basis, provided that the Tenant/Occupant returns to the portfolio in the following year consecutively.
- Should disciplinary action be taken on any Tenant/Occupant for any reason whatsoever, any benefits granted will automatically be retracted.
- Benefits will not accrue on an annual basis – all unutilised benefits will be forfeited at the end of your Lease/Board and Lodging period.
Table Contents – Definitions
|Year of Residence||Loyalty benefits commences 01/01/2024 - therefore any current 2023 residents that sign up for 2024 will fall into Year of Residence 1.|
|Laundry Cycle||Number of additional laundry cycles per month.|
|Sleepover||Number of additional sleepovers per month.|
|Storage||Storage is free and offered on a first-come, first-served basis, provided that tenants/occupants purchase boxes from the admin office at R50 a box, all items must be stored in the purchased storage boxes. Storage in building facilities is prohibited unless boxes are purchased from the admin office.|
|Parking||Parking discounts (where parking is charged).|
|WIFI||1 x additional device to be added.|
|Siblings Discounts||The second sibling will receive a 5% discount on their annual rental, provided that both siblings have signed agreements for the same year.|